SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Friday, April 30, 2021

Sweet Duck

  DT Claudia here,  happy Friday  crafty friends! I couldn't resist and I created another card with this fantastic stamp Lucky Ducks!!!


 For this card I created a night background with many stars with the Distress


I wanted to use this beautiful sentiment so I put a four-leaf clover in my friend's hand.

I like this set because it has many useful elements to build our scenes !!!

I hope you like my card, and I wish you a good creative ween end !!

Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a FANTASTIC 10% discount!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...