SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Sunday, May 2, 2021

A Happy Little Place

Hi crafty friend!!! New release Purple Onion Designs by Stacey Yacula. 
For my second card, I Used the adorable stamp  Anna in the bicycle,  Countryside and Polly



I am in love with this collection because it gives me so much joy and I want to take a nice bike ride !!!


I've always loved telling stories with my cards and with this collection it's really possible.

The complete collection of 21 stamps plus all sentiments will be available at a 30% discount for a limited time, don't miss the chance. FIND IT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...