SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Sunday, October 22, 2023

Hello December


I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also really like the sentiments. 

I chose the snowflake die and used the foil blue , for the background I chose cards from the collection Snowflake blizzard 



For this project I used:


  Pattern:  Fabulous Foiling Toner Card Fronts - Snowflake Blizzard

Foil:  Fabulous Toner Foil - Turquoise Blue Star Burst

 Die: Snowflake Crystal Die

1 comment:

  1. Your post was a welcome addition to my reading list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...