SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Friday, April 30, 2021

A Happy Little Place New Release Purple Onion Designs

Hi friends, I'm so excited today, because the new  Purple Onion Designs   designed by Stacey Yakula is finally available!!!!



 A truly romantic release that makes you dream, and that tells of a small house with sweet memories to carry forever in your heart !!!



Today he shows you one of the cards I created using this beautiful little house   Ivy Country Cottage,  Sally and William




My rocket card tells of a beautiful morning in a country village where you can find peace and serenity

Find the entire new collection of 21 stamps in the shop along with a stamp with 15 phrases accompanying the new version




2 comments:

  1. Oh my I am in love wish we had a UK stockist

    ReplyDelete

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...