SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Duck sweet Duck, new card, new release Time for tea!!!

 New release Time for Tea

 DT Claudia here to show you my card silhouette created with this adorable set

Lucky Ducks 

To make it, I first created the background using different shades of Distress and I created the moon with the masking technique



I then stamped the images and colored the ducks with black watercolor


Finally I used the white gel penalty to give the accents.... 

Why these colors? Anyone who knows me knows that they are my favorites, and that I love to draw the moon and stars !!!

Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a FANTASTIC 10% discount!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...