SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Picket Fence Studios and Christmas


Hello dear friends, today is 14th of the month so today we have the new release Picket Fence Studios and this collection is about Christmas!
 Let me show you the first card, here I chose this adorable gnome, as soon as I saw it I thought of stamping it on craft paper. Here I used my prismacolors and did a line-less coloring. 

But this is just the first of many cards I made with this latest collection and I had a lot of fun because I love Christmas!



 Here I used my prismacolors and did a line-less coloring. 

But this is just the first of many cards I made with this latest collection and I had a lot of fun because I love Christmas!


For this project I used:
Sentiment stamp: Christmas Joy
Pencils: Prismacolor 

I invite you to check out my Instagram profile: Claudia Cubas 


No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...