SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

A Dahlia

Hello all fellow crafters, I am very happy to show you this floral card. For this project I used the new  adorable A dahlia stamp 

 

 This set includes a heart-shaped  cut, which I used to create the background. I die-cut the hearts and for each one I shaded co the purple and pink Distress.


I then double stamped the flower and colored it with my markers in shades of pink and purple.

 I hope you like my card, I had a lot of fun making it! 


Die: A Dahlia Coord. Die 

Stamp: A Dahlia 

Sentiment: Good Day to You Word Die

Inks: Distress Oxide

To fade: Paper pouncers 



1 comment:

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...