SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Monday, May 15, 2023

Cheers! May Release Picket Fence Studios

 


Hello all dear friends, today is May release day, and I am very happy to show you the first of the cards I made with my goodies of the month!

It is a fun and colorful card that brings cheerfulness like every drink!

To make it I created the background with stamp  A Nice Cold One

 I stamped with black and shaded with Distress. Then I created the shaker with the set Tropical Cocktail Shaker Die and I decorated with Sequin Mix Plus - Banana Daquiri



The sentiments are super fun, they are from the set Make It Dirty

I hope you enjoy it.

 I invite you to stop by my Instagram account because we have a Giveaway. You could win a rich prize!

 . And if you want, use this LINK   https://shrsl.com/42g2j to see and buy the latest release, I will be very grateful.

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...