SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Monday, April 24, 2023

Secret Garden

Hello all dear friends, today I show you a card for lovers of nature and walks in the woods like me and my family. I used the Slim Line Secret Garden Cover Plate Die   to create the background, which I colored with Copics trying to recreate the scene of a forest thick with trees, I used the white gel pen to create the highlights. 



 The grass is the die cut  Scene Building: Grassy Hill Die   I shaded it with the help of Paper Pouncers with different shades of Distress green and the animals are from the set  Forest Critters Stopping by to Say Hey   Hope you like it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...