SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Sunday, April 16, 2023

It's Summer, Baby!

Hello everyone, today I have a card created with the A Rainbow Die for all Seasons Die from the April release, it is a shaker card,

I decorated the cardboard with the stencil Lots of Blossoms 6x8 Stencil and 

 Paper Glaze Luxe - Arctic Fox

For the embellishments I chose Sequin Mix Plus - Watermelon Crush and for the background I used the stamp Watermelon Nectar shaded with distress oxides. 

  I love this die because it is very versatile, I colored it with watermelon colors because I find it very fun, I hope we like it 




I love this die because it is very versatile, I colored it with watermelon colors because I find it very fun, I hope we like it 

At this link you will find the whole new collection!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...