SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

NEW PRODUCT FROM PICKET FENCE STUDIOS "PAPER POUNCERS"


Hello dear fellow crafters, today I am very excited and happy to introduce you to a great new thing, a really great Tool that will change the way we shade inks!!!
 This is a product researched and designed by Picket Fence Studios  For sale 
 exclusively on Scrapbook.com 
!!!

This innovative product called Paper Pouncers 

 has a high quality soft sponge on an ergonomic handle that allows for easy application. The Pouncers are lightweight and you don't need to apply pressure , just a gentle tapping motion, and the color spreads out blending perfectly without creating stains.  

 They are easy to clean, just gently pounce on a wet paper towel or cloth but without soaking them. They can be used with all inks, even for embossing. 


We find Paper Pouncers in two packages, 

Paper Pouncers Bright Raimbow  with 9 different colors, and Paper Puncers Neutrals with three neutral colors





What I like most is that while using them, I can lay each pouncer on its case without getting dirty, and I can close the case without it getting dusty.

 Plus, let's face it, it's so nice to have them on hand and thus beautify our creative corner!!!

In my video I show you how they look, and how I use them with the stencil creating a sky with many rainbow shades 



What are you waiting for, try these wonderful pouncers , you can find them on Scapbook.com, I lace you my link and if you like them let me know !!! 


1 comment:

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...