SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Monday, February 20, 2023

You Deserve to be Spoiled


You Deserve to be Spoiled, yes, we all deserve it, and this set  
You Deserve to be Spoiled  from the February release is really lovely. I combined it with this fantastic die cut set Pretty Flower Box and Window Dies  , which really has so many elements, such as the window , curtain, curtain rods, and shelves. 



 

 All these elements allow us to create so many scenes. 

For the floor I chose Slim Line Against the Grain Cover Plate Die to make the wood effect . I added bows to the curtains using the die cut set 
A Bow for Any Reason Dies which has so many beautiful bows for all occasions, I find it is a must have set !!! 

To see the entire February release I leave you the link, also for your purchases. Thank you!    https://shrsl.com/3xrah

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...