SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Monday, September 19, 2022

Holiday Traditions



Hello everyone dear friends, happy Monday and have a good week!

It's September, in the new release there are a lot of good news and I started to think about small Christmas gifts, so I decorated these little boxes use the stamp Holiday Traditions Collage I stamped with gold embossing powder and colored with markers.



I had a lot of fun playing with the backgrounds, one light and one dark. With beautiful sentiments I completed the boxes, for one To all a Good Night  and for the other Joyeux Noel  I added the decorated border using the one from the set A2 Lattice Oval and Trimmigds Dies
I like the result and hope you do too!
Until next inspiration, Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...