SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Monday, September 26, 2022

Christmas Night

Hello everyone, today I show you this night card, I love night scenes and the moon is among my favorite subjects. For this scene I chose the die cut Slim Line City Sky and the sentiment from the set Swanky Christmas Sentiments



  I prepared different landscapes to give depth and create a city. For the trees I chose Slim Line Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Word Topper Die and to decorate the sky of the shaker card I chose Letters to Santa 

I hope you like my card, and if you want to shop, you can use this link:https://shrsl.com/3px1d


  I will be very grateful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...