SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Picket Fence Studios June Release


 

Hello all crafters, today I am so happy because it's June 14 and that means it's Picket Fence Studios release day with an amazing collection!!!

Today I show you the first of the cards I created as inspiration. Here is all my desire for the sea and relaxation and I assure you that I really need it.... for this card I used the stamp Done Adulting For The Way



for the scene I created the sea and the beach with Distress, for the sea waves I used the set You were marmaid for me and I decorated with Seqion mix beach Vibes which has little shells made of polymer clay. For the coloring I used my Copics. 

 I hope you enjoy it and have a good week!!!

I want to remind you that as every month the 7 in 7 event and we also have a daily GIVEAWAY every night and seven certificates of $50 each for our store for seven lucky winners. Be sure to join this group so you can participate in the classes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...