SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Happy Easter Bag



Hello everyone, today I am very happy to show you my candy bags, or chocolates. I created them thinking of Easter but could be useful for many other uses. 


For my bag I used the die Slim Line Scallop Frame which I folded in half to create the little box and glued on both sides a rectangle from the setMini Slim Line Stitched and Scalloped Rectangles



 To decorate it I used Cobblestone Stencil and I chose one of my favorite stamps from the release Eastertime and Eastertime Coordinating . I hope you enjoy my inspiration, see you next time!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...