SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Hello, You Are My Sunshine!


Hello dear friends, here I am again to present you two more cards using my

 goodies from the new Picket Fence Studio release!!!

I used these gorgeous flower stamps that I love.


For the card with sunflowers I used the stamp Face the Sun I colored with pencils on craft paper and I chose the die You Are My Sinshine to complete the card. I embellished with Penny and Henny Mix Plus

 


For the card with the daisy, I used the set Barberton Daisy  with the coordinating die cut Barberton Daisy Coordinating Die   Then I chose the dieSlim Line Oversized Hello Word Die  which I really like, here I die cut in black and white.  What do you guys think? I hope you enjoyed my floral inspiration. 



 What do you guys think? I hope you enjoyed my floral inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...