SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Happy Vintage Easter!

 

Hello all dear friends, today I show you a card dedicated to Easter, it is a very colorful card.  I used watercolors for this adorable stamp Vintage Easter

Once I finished the coloring I cut the card into three parts, I used black cardstock that I glued with double sided tape Extra Wide Foam Tape to give thickness to the project. 


 Then I added the HAPPY ESTER sentiment from the setEggs-tra Special Easter by printing on black cardstock and using white embossing powder.

I really like the contrast between the bright colors and the black cardstock in the frame.   

I hope you enjoy my Easter inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...