SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Friday, June 4, 2021

Sending you love!!!!

 

Sending you Love!!!

 Hi  crafty friends, Claudia here,I hope you are having a beautiful Friday!!!  Today is a beautiful sunny day, this beautiful die Sun Ray Cover Plate Die    inspired me to create this card


This sweet little snail wants to send a message to her friend. for this scene I used sets You Got Mail      and   Lucky Ducks  

I love all the elements of this release because they allow you to create so many scenes that I love, don't you think? Greetings to all of you and good weekend !!

Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a FANTASTIC 10% discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...