SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Friday, October 30, 2020

“The Sweetest Little Town” new release Purple Onion Designs

Hello dear friends, today I am very happy and excited, I will have the honor to present you the new Purple Onion Designs release as Gues Designer, Thanks again Michele for this opportunity !!What a thrill, it's a wonderful collection designed by Stacey Yacula full of sweetness !!!

HERE

 The new holiday collection “The Sweetest Little Town” illustrated by @staceyyacula is now available! This year we bring you to a quaint little New England town to celebrate the holidays. You’ll find a perfect mix of classic images and Stacey’s adorable critters. I hope this collection brings you the joy we can all use righ now!!

For a limited time, you can puchase the full "The Sweetest Little Town" stamp collection at a 30% discount. The complete collection consists of 20 stamps and is bundled together with a coordinating 11 sentiment stamp set. This offer is available until Sunday, November 15th.


I want to show you one of the cards I created for the occasion, I have so much more to show you these days



For this first card, I used  the sweet stamps  Street ligh , Snow crooners,   and Church horizon 



I created a card with acetate creating a round window, inside the landscape with sentiment. On the acetate I drew some musical notes and snowflakes, I hope you like it !!!





 I hope you like it !!! Very soon I will show you other cards made with 

my goodies  Purple Onion!!!



1 comment:

  1. Pokervvip merupakan situs judi poker online pkv games terpercaya dan juga bandarq indonesia terbaik
    hanya dengan minimal deposit 10 ribu saja anda sudah bisa memainkan 9 permianan yang sudah sangat populer
    di server pkv games online, dapatkan bosnus cashback 0.5% setiap minggunya dan bonus referal 20% untuk selamannya

    Agen Poker Pkv Terpercaya
    Agen Poker Online
    Poker PKv Terpercaya
    Agen Poker Online Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Online Pkv
    agen poker pkv
    bandar poker online
    Agen Poker pkv
    Agen Poker
    situs agen poker Online

    ReplyDelete

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...