SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Jane's Doodles Challenge "Winter scene"



I am happy and excited today, because I present to you the Challenge Jane's Doodles which starts today in Janes Doodles Challenges Blog



I created my card "Winter scene" using this sweet Outdoor clear stamp, a fun scene between friends in the snow with a hot chocolate and a nice fire




I'll tell you about the Challenge, in the Blog you will find all the details, to win a fantastic 
$ 30 gift card and you will see all the inspirations created by my friends of the Team, find all the details here: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...