SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

December release Picket Fence Studios

Hello all dear friends, today I show you this card, I created a scene and you know it is my favorite technique.

 These adorable animals warm themselves with fire. Here I used several old and new sets. 

For the trees I used the set Frolicking Winter Friends  the animals are from the set  Forest Critters Stopping by to Say Hey   the fire from the new set  Tree Stumps and Fire




 To prepare my scene I used the stamp with grass Slim Line Grass and Waves with Tile and Wood Floor Stamp , and then I glued the grass made with the Slim Line Short Grass Die die-cut

I hope you like it , I leave you the link to the December collection:

http://shrsl.com/3un2b

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...