SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Sunday, December 18, 2022

December release Picket Fence Studios and Shaker Easel Card

 

Hello all crafty friends, spectacular December release, and I who love leaves and branches combined everything with the new round die cut and made a Shaker Easel Card .


For the leaves I used the set Leaves and Twigs Dies  and the set Blooming Blossoms Dies  for the flowers. 

I used the stencil Petals 6x6 Stencil to decorate the background of the shaker and decorated with Sequin Mix All About the pink 

For the card frame, I used this new round die cut Nesting Ring Dies


I hope you like it. And if you want to see the whole new release and make acquisitions, please use this link, thanks!!! https://shrsl.com/3uhae

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...