SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

New Challenge Jane's Doodles

Hi friends, welcome to the new Janes's Doodles Challenge!!!!! We have a new theme for you: animals !!!!
I created this card to inspire you and I used a digistamp !!!
Find all the details to participate HERE


I created a base with a window and colored the birds with my Copics, the background with the oxides





We only have two general rules you have to follow:
Use at least one Jane's doodles supply on your project
No back linking - The project you enter must be new

We would also kindly ask you to:
Mention Jane's doodles challenges in your blog post with a link back to the challenge so others can see it and join as well
Please link back to the POST your entry is contained in not your whole blog, so we can easily find your entry

Now it's your turn to get crafty! Can't wait to see what you create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...