SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

New Challenge Jane's Doodles!!!

 Hello to all dear friends, today begins the new challenge in the blog Jane's Doodles Challenge the theme that proposes our Jane is "Embellishments"
. I created my round tag because a frame that I love and I chose this stamp set with some sweet turtles





I used the stam set  Belated birthday I colored  with the copics and created the background with the Distress Oxide , what do you think, do you like it?




We are waiting for you, participate to win !!!!



 Only have two general rules you have to follow:

Use at least one Jane's doodles supply on your project
No back linking - The project you enter must be new


We would also kindly ask you to:
Mention Jane's doodles challenges in your blog post with a link back to the challenge so others can see it and join as well
Please link back to the POST your entry is contained in not your whole blog, so we can easily find your entry

There will be one winner who will win $30 gift certificate to Jane's doodles store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...