SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Saturday, October 14, 2023

Stocking Full of Coal

 


Dear crafty friends today is the 14th day of the month so we have the new release here! For the occasion I have created several cards and today I show you this funny shaker card with the Christmas sock. To create it I used the new stamp set Srocking full of coal  



I created the background with a card from the collection  Seasonal Greetings  and the green foil Evergreen Christmas.  The embellishments Holiday Stockings  are very funny and I like the end result very much. 

For this project I used: 

Stamp set: Stocking Full of Coal

Stamp set backgroundChristmas Wishes





No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...