SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Christmas Countdown and A Polar Bear

 Christmas Countdown and A Polar Bear

Hello dear friends of PFS and welcome to our Christmas Countdown where we have a new inspiration every day.

Today I want to show you one of my favorite cards this Christmas, I used an adorable stamp set  A polar bear Winter Celebration   colored with markers.  For the background I chose the die set  A Evergreens On a Hill Cover Plate Die  and I shaded the trees with green ink. For the snow and on fir trees, I used Pape Glaze Lux Lux Artic Fox 

What do you think of it? I hope you enjoy it. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow for a new el Team inspiration, don't miss it!!!

Claudia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...