SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Y'all It's Fall

I love fall cards and I love pumpkins, and today I am showing you my card made with pumpkins of all kinds and for all tastes. I chose unusual but what I find very beautiful colors for my pumpkins. 


 For this card I Lots of Gourds   a very versatile stamp that allows us to make the card the size we want and also useful for creating our own pattern card. I completed the card with the sentiment from the set

Fancy Autumn Sentiments   and embellished it with Sequin Mix Plus Autumn Leaves

  Hope you like it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...