SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Christmas in here!

Hello everyone!!! October Release here and today I show you a card with a super cute character, I love gnomes, don't you? Here I recreated my scene with a city background and put this sweet gnome in the foreground.


 For the background I chose the set Winter Comes To Town , the gnome from the set Jolly Christmas Gnome and its matching die cut Coordinating Die I colored both with Copics, what do you think? Hope you like it!!!

If you want to see the collection of ottibre, I leave you the link 

https://shrsl.com/3qw03


No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...