SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Picket Fence Studios and Ink on3 Collaboration

 


The design team at Picket Fence Studios is excited to be out and about today with Atelier Inks from Ink On 3

These inks  Atelier Ink Pads are a water reactive fusion ink that is fade resistant, acid free, archival and alcohol marker compatible. They stay brilliant when you color with water and blend perfectly. 

To celebrate this jump, both Picket Fence Studios, and Ink on 3 are giving away $25 gift certificates for their stores (gift codes are good for 90 days after issuance). 




For my card, I chose this fabulous Dandelions Delight stamp and created two versions of the card, one with the stamp in white and the other in black. I chose these shades I think are really great and I had so much fun creating these combinations so easily, and to spread them out I used  Life Changing Blending Brushes

Now I invite you to visit all the talented artists who have created wonderful inspirations!!! 


Or you can start hopping Picket Fence Studios

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...