SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Friday, April 15, 2022

You Make Me Happy!!!


Hello dear friends, we have the April release Picket Fence Studios and this collection is amazing because there are so many rainbows and I love colors.
 


 Today I show you this new card, here I used Raimbow Slim Line Die Cutting Insertng to create a shaker card that I decorated with Sequin Mix Rubber Duckies For the frame I chose Double Stitched Rectangle Dies



Picket Fence Studios is not having the 7 in 7 event this month but there is a fabulous GIVEAWAY over their Instagram account that you can participate in. Check out their GIVEAWAY post below for all details



Good Luck!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...