SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Happy Birthday Nicole!!!

 A Special Day!

Hello all dear friends, today is a very special day for us at Picket Fence Studio

 Team because it's the birthday of dearest Nicole Petersen. The whole DT has

 prepared a special card for her. 

Mine is sweet and tender, portraying two friends wishing a Happy Birthday to Nicole!


For the background I used the stencil Center Flower Stencil

I shaded with different shades of green, created a border with the die set  

I colored the bear and bunny from the set Somebunny Loves You

 and used the coordinating die Somebunny Loves You Coordinating die

I really hope the birthday girl likes it, I know she loves green. 

 Until next time with more Picket Fence Studios inspirations!





No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...