SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Monday, January 17, 2022

A happy day

 Hello all crafty fiends, I'm so happy and excited to be here with you all, my name is Claudia and I live in Italy, I love coloring and I love creating scenes where the characters are the protagonists of the stories. I hope my cards bring you joy and can inspire you!


For my first card I chose this stamp Somebunny Loves You  I love these cute little bears and bunnies!
I prepared the scene with the masking technique and stamped on craft paper with ink
 Black Hybrid Ink Pad I completed the scene with this wonderful tree , taken from the set  Listen for You 


For coloring I used colored pencils, I really like the effect, I think it's one of my favorite coloring techniques! 
Let me know what you think, hope you like it!!!
Claudia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...