SEGUITEMI!!!!!!!

Friday, April 23, 2021

New fantastic Release Time For Tea!!!

New stamp set Lucky Duck 

Hello dear friends, DT Claudia here, to show you my first card for this fabulous release Time For TeaI am so happy because I have always loved ducks.

 For this card I used this fantastic set Lucky Ducks


The set has many elements to decorate our scene, and with the help of the 
Splish splash stencil I created the pond


With such a pigmented sky I used white embossing powder for the sentiment. 


                                         I hope you like it, I already love this set!!!

Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a FANTASTIC 10% discount!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

grazie della visita, torna presto!

Hello December

I love the new Christmas Friends set, because it has so many beautiful little girls that can be used for different occasions and I also real...